- Hydrogen peroxide is a mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- It may also be used as a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation (e.g., due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis).
- This product works by releasing oxygen when it is applied to the affected area.
- The release of oxygen causes foaming, which helps to remove dead skin and clean the area.
- This product should not be used to treat deep wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Packing available : 100 ml, 500 ml, 5 ltr
There are no reviews yet.