Directions for use:
- For First Aid treatment – Apply the diluted liquid carefully to the affected area.
Add 4 capfuls (60ml) of the liquid to 1/2 litre Of warm water.
- For personal hygiene and midwifery — Add 4 capfuls (60ml) of the liquid to 1/2 litre of warm water.
- For bathing — For full benefit do not mix with soap or detergents.
Add 10 capfuls (150ml) to bath water.
- NAPSOL is a ready-to-use liquid antispetic for first aid treatment. It protects against infection by cleansing and killing bacteria in cuts, grazes and minor wounds. It effectively washes out dirt and debris without the need to touch sore or broken skin.
- NAPSOL is used to cleanse and help prevent infection in first aid, washing minor wounds to remove the dirt and debris, cuts and grazes, insect bites and stings and minor abrasions.